Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kaazi

My trip to Kaazi was AMAZING!!!! Getting to Kaazi was shorter than Mrs. Williams said it would be, 2 hours. But it seemed like 45 minutes. We stayed there for 3 nights. I slept in Abby’s with Liza and Marlo. Setting up that eight man tent was NOT easy one bit. Although, when Mr.Carberry, Miss. Eaton and Mathew helped us out, it was a piece of cake.

That night when everyone was sleeping, everyone in our tent woke up and started talking. We were so loud that Mr. Peterson could hear us in the tent-not to mention that his tent was the farthest away from ours! He got so mad that he put fire ant in our tent! They were biting us like CRAZY!!!!

The next morning, Mr. Carberry cooked the BEST portage I’ve ever eaten in my life! Even better than my mom’s! Too bad his cooking was loved so much, there was no more for seconds. I was also apart of making the eggs. And when I was done, Mr. Peterson complimented me and Klara and said that we made the best eggs he saw that day. And once I ate them, I knew why. From that, I do not remember anything else.

And that’s how my trip Kaazi went. I can’t wait to go in Yr 7 again!

By Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment