Thursday, March 11, 2010

If I was ...

If I was the head of primary I would rule the school, we would wake up late and wear whatever we want. I would make the school lunch candy and for desert it will be ice-cream and other delicious food with waitresses serving us. I would fill the pool with chocolate. The classrooms will full of games, the football field will be for sleeping and the basketball court will be for chatting to friends. My office will be full of candy and playing games or watching TV or movies and eating an ice-cream sundae. For the ICT room I will be going on the internet and go on emails and play games. In PE we will be running around and playing hides and seek. In the reception we dance with music. In the playground we will play in waterslides. In the PE office we go in the fun rides. For our trips we would go all around the world to camp or stay in hotels for 3 or 2 weeks. In the music room we will turn it in to a disco party and start dancing. That would be a dream to me.

by Alima

No comments:

Post a Comment