Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long Weekend

To start, I will tell you about the long weekend.
This long weekend is going to be HECTIC!!!
Tomorrow a friend is coming to stay with us for the weekend because his mom is away. But that’s only tomorrow! Tomorrow we are going to a restaurant with a bunch of friends; we go (nearly) every Friday. On Saturday I am going horse riding, talking about horse riding, I did my first jump the other day. I was so scared at first, I was scared that I was going to fall off but I didn’t. Then I will come home and relax for a few hours. After that I’m going to the movies with a friend. On Sunday our friend is leaving and we will probably go to someone’s house for dinner. On Monday I will probably relax and get ready for school again on Tuesday.
By Cléa

No comments:

Post a Comment