Thursday, March 18, 2010

Interview with Alima

What’s your favourite food? Pizza cheese burger hot dog new York fries
What’s your favourite colour? Purple& blue
What’s your favourite class? Art design technology and P.E
What’s your favourite sport? Basketball football hockey volley ball skiing
Where were you born? In Canada
Favourite drink? Slush puppy, sprite, Miranda, mountain dew
& Fanta strawberry
Favourite restaurant? MacDonald’s
Favourite candies? Maynard’s, fruit roll up, M and M’s

Favourite movie? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, The Ruins, The Secret Lives of Bees, What A Girl Wants and Monster House.
Embarrassing moments :
When I was playing with a jug of water I spilled the whole bucket water .
When I was in Canada sitting in the bathroom when I was small and my cousins came in and started to laugh I was down stairs in the basement and I started to sing but my mom’s brother sneaked in and saw me singing so when I turned around he started to laugh his head off.

by Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment