Thursday, March 18, 2010

Interview with Miss.Crosbie

1.When you were a little girl what was your dream job?
I wanted to go to China and save the Pandas.

2.What is the most embarrassing moment that has ever happened to you?
When I was about 11 I went into town alone with my friends for the first time, we were going around all the clothes shops for teens and thinking we were really cool, I was chatting and not looking where I was going and I kept on going and I walked right into a glass door! Lots of older kids were there and they laughed at me!

3. What is your greatest achievement?
That I’ve been able to travel around the world, and have done it all by myself by working hard.

4. What do you hope to achieve in your life?
Be happy with decisions that I make, and to have a positive influence on friends and people I meet. And if I find a rich and handsome man to marry that would be good too.

5. What was the meanest thing you did when you were in school?
My friends and I didn’t like the girl who lived next door to me, so we pretended to like her and then we decided to give her a present, we made the box look really nice but we put slugs and snails in it! We left it on her doorstep.

6. What was the naughtiest thing you did in school?
I used to write my friends notes to get out of P.E. So I was writing one in my English class thinking no one was looking. But my English teacher was watching!!! And my bad luck, the P.E teacher was sick, so the substitute teacher was my English teacher! She got really mad at me and she gave me a detention.

By:Clea

No comments:

Post a Comment