Thursday, April 22, 2010

Funny Horse-riding Stories

Story #1: So when we are done setting up our horse we always bring it out of the stables and wait until everything is ready. Once my horse just walked away on to the arena! I should have taken more care.

Story# 2: I was riding the horse and I wanted to do a jump. The jump was small but
next to it there was a bigger jump. So I headed for the small one but my horse jumped the big one next to it and I wasn’t ready so I fell off! It was so scary! I should have steered better, now I know for next time!

Story# 3: We had just come back from a hack and we were still on our horses and my horse saw its food in its stable and walked right in with me on my back. I should have been in better control because I hit my head on the way in!

Story #4: We were on a hack and we started cantering, in front of me there was my sister and she was riding an ex- racehorse so he liked to go extra fast. Usually horses like follow what the horse in front of them is doing, so my horse went at the same speed as the ex-racehorse.... and that is fast! I wasn’t ready to go that fast and I nearly fell off! It was so scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment