Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introducing Isha

Hi,
My name is Isha and I’m from India and U.S.A. I go to Kampala International School of Uganda. I have been in Uganda for 9 months now but I still miss U.S. a lot since I was born and lived there all my life. I have only about 4 months till I go to Secondary. I have a very annoying 12 year old brother who is in Year 7. In the first term the best things were the Year 5 and 6 production of Grease since I was Miss Lynch (the principal) and Year 6’s outdoor education trip to Lake Nabugabu. In the 2nd Term my favorite thing was making shelters for Design Technology. My friend Isabelle and I made a Rooftop Playground with a Snack Bar. Now I am in Term 3 and I am looking forward to Invention Convention, Big Arts day, and International Day. I also am looking forward to watching my brother’s performance of Seasons of Love on Thursday evening. I’ll tell you all about it when I’ve watched the play.

By: Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment