Thursday, April 22, 2010

All about me!!! Neha Kommireddy

My name is Neha Kommireddy.
I made this blog in blog writing club the teacher is called Ms. Crosbie.
This is the second blog I’ve written.
I am from India.
I’ve been in Uganda for 9 years.
I’ve been in KISU for 3 years.
I am 10 years.
I am in year 5W my teachers name is Mrs. Sue Williams but I just call her Mrs. Williams .
I was born on February 18th 2000.
I love tennis, I have won 2 first place trophies.
My best friends live in India their name are Preethi Boinapally and Sirisha Reddy.
My favourite school trip is Kaasi.
The best place I think is best to go to vacation is USA.
If I were Principle for a day I would make it playtime all day and make a pool out of chocolate and drink it.
My favourite type of food is Italian food.
I love watering our garden then getting myself wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment