Thursday, May 13, 2010

ISU Choir Festival

On Thursday the Choir Festival was awesome! There were only two things that were good but those two things were GREAT! First, I’ll start with the first thing. My first thing was the bus ride to ISU. We went to ISU in a luxurious bus. First of all it had chandeliers. Not the ones that hang. Secondly, the seats were like economy class airplane seats and they had cup holders. The part the year 6s sat on was like a conference room.
My second thing was our lunch break at ISU. For lunch I had a sandwich and 6 muffins and cupcakes. After that we ran around the area and then we had the most fun ever! There was this steep hill at ISU that went down into a ditch and back up. All of us (my friends, Mateo, Beni, Isabelle, Luisa, Bastian, Nathan, and I) tried running down the hill and jumping over the ditch. It was so much fun. That was all the fun things at the ISU Choir Festival.

By: Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment