Thursday, May 13, 2010

My horrible Aunty

My horrible aunty
I lived in a wonderful village. I had an auntie and she was a very mean one. Nobody in the whole village liked her not even her relatives. Each day she would send me to the well to collect water. I did not see the point in giving her water if she was terribly mean. So I said “get it yourself,’’. She got really mad and she was ready to cane me. I ran as fast as I could out of the house. Then I made up my mind to hide in the bushes. I stayed there for the night, at about 10:00 I went to get some food. Then I went back to where I made up a plan about cooking something to make her sleep for an hour or two. In the morning I went back home and said sorry (though I did not mean it). She took me seriously but she caned me it hurt so much. I asked my aunt if she was hungry she said really fiercely yes. I was glad my plan was working. I baked her favorite cake. I pretended to go buy eggs but I brought the drugs. I put food colouring so they looked like raisins. My auntie loved raisins so she gobbled them up first. She fell fast asleep. The whole village had a meeting. We decided to take her to town. That was the end of all the horrible things in the village.
by Niya

No comments:

Post a Comment