Thursday, February 18, 2010

Film review

I am going to tell you about the movie I watched with my cousins and brother and sister and it is called
New moon
It is about a boy called Eduard and a girl called Bella they like each other and Eduard is a vampire and he can’t stay away from her blood and another boy called Jake and he doesn’t like Eduard and they both like Bella so Eduard left and went to another country but she imagined him as a ghost.

Bella is a main character and she is special because two people like her
Eduard is a main character and is a vampire and he lives with his family but his family is not a main character
Jake is also a main character he is like Eduard but he is a wolf not a vampire
I liked the film so much my favourite part was when Jake fixes bellas motor-cycle and teaches her how to ride it but then she falls of and hurts her head.
My worst part is when Eduard comes back to Bella and in the end it finishes in a interesting part.
By Nessrien

No comments:

Post a Comment