Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Half-Term Break

Well it’s the usual, me, Cléa.
Today I’m going to talk about mid-term.
Here in the English system (our school is in the English system) we have half-term breaks and we are going to Sipi Falls. Sipi Falls is actually quite famous in Uganda, I don’t know why but it’s just known here. I’m going with the director of our school and his wife which is my teacher and his children are our friends. We are also going with another family and their son is in my year. We are leaving tomorrow at the end of the school day. But we are not going for the whole half-term; we are only going for a little bit of it. When we get back I’m probably going to play tennis and go horse riding. (What I’m about to tell you has nothing to do with half-term.) We had auditions for the whole of Kampala for the movie “The Sound of Music” and I auditioned. Believe it or not, I GOT THE PART!! I am going to be Marta and I’m so excited!
That’s all for today!
Cléa

1 comment:

  1. Clea, I hope you read this. I am shubh. I hope you remember me. I was in kisu in 6th grade. I left to Kenya at that time. I wanted to start talking again. I hope you can!

    ReplyDelete