Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

Hi - we're all studying at an international school in Uganda. Read all about our day to day lives. To kick off - here's a quick introduction to all of our members.

Hello,
I’m Cléa and I attend Kampala International School of Uganda. I’ve only been here for six months and I love Uganda already. I have just come here from Trinidad and Tobago. This is my second term here at K.I.S.U. The highlights of my last term are Grease and Kaazi. My favorite part of Grease was when we got to do a special dance to Beauty School Dropout. I also loved our Outdoor Education trip to Kaazi, I love Kaazi because… Oh I loved all of it! I hope that this term will be just as good or even better! Here in the blog writing club I hope to accomplish a lot. Since I just came, there are other new girls, one of those new girls happens to be one of my best friends EVER and she has to leave in March. Today is my birthday and next week I will tell you all about it.

This is a school called Kampala International School Uganda. It is really enjoyable and the best part is that there are people from all over the world. There are so many types of trips to go with our class and teachers which are surprisingly amazing. If you come to this school you will be educated and learn lots of subjects. We have a huge swimming pool and a gigantic field. We also have a fantastic classroom and a wonderful smart board. We also have a cafeteria with lunch and dessert and each classroom sits on different tables. The classes are ks1, ks2 and secondary. Hello my name is Alima and I am in year 5 and I am from Canada. also the best trip I went to is kaazi and we told appealing stories. hello my name is Nessrien, I am from Lebanon and my favourite trip was mabira forest and my best part is when my friend woke me up in the middle of the night just to go to the bathroom .

My name is Niya and I am from America. I really enjoy my school what’s so special about our school is we come from all around the world. I am in year 5 and my teacher is Miss L. We have many different subjects. I enjoy many of the subjects that we have. I have got so many friends and every Friday we have an assembly, where one class performs each week.

This is Kampala international school of Uganda. What's so special about our school is that we come from counties all around the world .We would like to share with you what our days have been at KISU. My name is Charise .I am from Trinidad which you probably can’t see on the map. I am in year 5L. I love lots of subjects here at KISU and loved the trip to Kaazi. There are three blocks in our school which are known as KS1, KS2 and KS3.The whole of year 6 and year 5 just did a Christmas play called Grease .It is a bit older than our age. The year six teacher changed it so it was our age It had token about 2 hours.

Hello, my name is NAMAN and I study at Kampala International School. It is a nice school; it is very huge and full of people from all over the world. It is fun to be in this school because it has very big field and a swimming pool. The classes are big and it has a ICT has a assembly hall. Before I joined this school I was frightened that how will this new school be but then slowly I got friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment