Thursday, February 11, 2010

A visit to a baby home

Ok, so I’m not going to do the whole “It’s me Clea” Thing cause that’s just a waste of time. Today I’m going to talk about my trip to Sanyu Babies Home (an orphanage for babies). Well in another club that I’m doing we took a trip to Sanyu Babies Home. While I was there a played with loads of babies from 6 months to 3 years old. But one baby was my favourite and her name was Christine. Christine was about um... 10 months old I’m guessing. She never cried and always laughed. She was one of the happiest babies I’ve ever seen in my life! Well, anyways I wish I could go back there and see her again. I’ve begged and begged my parents to adopt her, but they said that it takes a lot of thinking for these kinds of things. I don’t care about the thinking I just really want to see her again.
Well, that’s going to be it for today and ill talk next week.

by Cléa

1 comment:

  1. Hey clea! amazing post! I am Shubh, the guy in 6th grade who left to Kenya. I hope you remember me and I also hope you see this comment. I anted to talk again. I miss Uganda and the trips I missed sound like fun! my email is taneja.shubh@gmail.com I hope we can talk!

    ReplyDelete