Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kaazi - by Alima and Nessrien

I went to a school trip called Kaazi and the first thing I did there was we ate snack and put up the tents. After we did three activities which was sailing, water sports and land activities. They were really fun. It was late so we had a shower and ate dinner. After we had a campfire and told funny stories. Meanwhile we brushed our teeth and then I and my friends went to bed. Before we went to bed we had our night feast and slept at 11:30. The next morning we had a jog then we ate breakfast. Next we started the activities, and first I did water sports then I did land activities then I did sailing. Suddenly the boat almost capsized. Meanwhile we took a shower and got dressed, and we ate dinner. After that we played a game called kick the can and each person had to hide and Mr. P and Mr. C had to find us. I hid in a tiny place and they never found me. So everyone told me to come and kick the can I almost kicked the can but they caught me after he had a campfire and told them about the funniest activity. It was late so we went to have our night feast and eat lots of candies. The next morning we had to start packing then we ate breakfast after we did some activities then it started to rain so we went inside the building and played games. Finally the rain stopped and we got our bags and went in the bus. Eventually we missed Kaazi a lot and then we reached to school!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nessrien! I hope you remember me. I am Shubh, the guy in 6th grade who left to Kenya. I miss Uganda and I really wanted to start talking again. I really hope you see this. My email ID is taneja.shubh@gmail.com. Hope you can talk and remember me. By the way, amazing post!

    ReplyDelete