Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Hilarious Holidays

I spent my holidays in Singapore. When we arrived, we took a taxi, which itself was a Mercedes! I was looking for cars on the road. We arrived at the hotel. I and some of my relatives met some friends. We were at the reception for some time as some rooms were occupied and some were getting cleaned. We got 3 rooms finally, and went in them. We had a good day and we slept well in the night. Next morning, we went down to breakfast and had a plan of to go and see various places. First, we went to do shopping and after another good day, we went to a place called Sentosa. There were a lot of aquariums there and we enjoyed a lot there. We were seeing places which we had decided to go to. Before that, we even went to see a couple of exciting shows and parks which were hilarious and I can’t forget such good parts of life.

When it was time to leave, I was very sad but then I remembered that I will come back here again and remained happy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment