Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Invention

My invention is a car made out of paper mache. It was very difficult to make at first, but then it became easier to make afterwards.

The research we did was first for a logo and a car that we would make. But unfortunately we couldn’t make the car with plastecene and then when we nearly gave up making the car Jack got a paper mache car and a remote car’s remote and the engine with the rims attached to it. We tried to fix the car made out paper mache onto the lower part of the car. It was difficult because the upper car seemed to be bigger than the lower one. We managed and then I started fixing the car’s remote as it was spoilt. We then started painting the car and once we were done, we tested it. It was awesome, but we didn’t want to waste the car’s battery and we didn’t want to waste time either. Then we started setting our board and finishing the paper work. We were just finishing the work keeping in mind the great day was arriving. Now, the great day had arrived and we were going to be asked questions first. We did a good job and we got 9 marks out of 10 and we were happy.

You can make one yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh crap! For all of you reading this. This is shubh! I left to Kenya in sixth grade and I wrote this review. I really want to talk to all of you again. I miss Uganda and KISU in particular. If you are free or anything. Please lets talk. I would like to do that.

    My email is: taneja.shubh@gmail.com

    Please reply!

    ReplyDelete